<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

hi girls

how's the x'mas and new year celebrations. it's been kinda weird for me. i've spend my x'mas in mandurah (about 2 hours drive from perth) with a friend and his family. spend x'mad and boxing day stuffing ourselves with turkey, ham, crayfish, prawns.... yum... and soaking in the pool. it was fun. it was really nice of his family to invite us along. they taught me how play cricket though i still don't really understand the game. it was a true aussie x'mas.

didn't do anything for new year's, kinda didn't realise it was new year's. ben went camping with a buddy and i was home babysitting a cat. and doing all the girly things i have been meaning to do for months (watch soppy movies, window shopping, sushi diet, stop whinging, stel)

i've been keeping myself occupied these few days before i head back on the 20th of jan. been spending a lot of time on the beach. got my first sunburn of my life a week before x'mas. went out on a boat with friends and forgot to apply the sunblock on my back. ouch...the aftermath wasn't a very fun experience. but the boating itself was fun. went crabbing out there and caught a few nice ones, but the fishing was a disappointment.

i hope you girls got your pressies from sharon already. at least get them before i get back to s'pore. i don't know what the point would be if i got back before the pressies.

till my next blog, be good, stay true to your new year resolutions, and think of me. :P


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter