<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

Yikes! = ) I meant that as a joke actually, since I could not make it to Singapore. I was unfortunate, or careless, enough to suffer a second bout of conjunctivitis. Probably because I did not wash and disinfect my blanket the first time.

Winter is coming! Don't miss the snowy peaks of Victoria, New South Wales and New Zealand! Snow boarding is way fun!

Random Post: Zouk here seems to be doing pretty well. I hear from friends that they play good music and its nice inside. All I know is that its got a funky (read: strange) exterior and disco goers reminiscent of mindless zombies who focus only on reaching the club to the exclusions of everything else... especially incoming traffic. I can't honestly say I wasn't tempted to run them over... = P

Qingya, I have no idea what predicament has landed you in hospital and have not asked, but all the same I wish you a speedy recovery! Hospitals are boring. = ( Hmm... unless of course you happen to have cute doctors or nurses attending to you. = )

siao mei

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter