<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

*Whoops! Sorry Stella. I deleted the other post because I was having trouble editing it.

Sounds like almost everyone is in Singapore. I am ermz... too sick to go down to Singapore. Yes, thats right. Not that anyone invited me anyways. = )

When is Qingya and Shihui leaving the country? Hmm... and how many persons are there in the Girly Gang now?

Enjoy your stay in Singapore! Tralala and all that!

siaoz mei


and now for some random entertainment Ali G style. (http://www.mackers.com/alig/) Check it.

sounds dig almost everyone is in singapore. i am ermz... too sick to go down to singapore. aye, dats right. not dat anyone invited me anyways. = )

whun is qingya and shihui leavin da turf? mm... and ow many persons is there in da girly crew now? dig your stay in singapore! tralala and all dat!

siaoz mei

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter