<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Thank god for the blog! i swear i can't keep track of the days that pass already. i've been spending almost all my time studying. but i seem to have a few unaccountable hours everyday, hmmmmmm.....

my exams are such a pain, as all exams are. but for some reason i feel i've got less time than usual to study. i'm so tired already.. hardly productive. the blog is my only way of unwinding now... so, strange as i am, i'll prob be blogging a lot more than usual during the exam period. however, emailing will be a prob for me cos i can't access my email account from uni. so BLOG, BLOG, BLOG!! for my mental health's sake..... shit, i had to go through this post 4 times cos i'm so sleepy i keep missing words or repeating words here and there.

my sleeping pattern is so eratic that i'm resorting to sleeping pills to make sure i sleep alright and will be able to wake up for my morning exams. we've all had tough exams periods to get over but i've never felt so confused and demented as now.....

am i making sense at all? back to distance vector routing........


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter