<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I got 2 of my assignments back today and my multimedia project was a HD, thank to mich, who provided the flash graphic to make it look professional. Thanks, sweetcakes! lecturer was happy with it except i had some problems with my navigation styling...but i was aware of that and couldn't really do anything bout that. screen real estate problem. so i'm happy as a goat now.

other assignment on e-commerce got a HD too, this time thanx to Sharon who recommended her textbook which had the case study i was looking for in it. phew.... no thanks to one of my groupmates whom i suspect did not even understand the assignment. and was thinking on a undergrad analysis level.

what would i do without friends?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter