<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

i'm in sch now, waiting for my 5.30pm class. suppose to be studying for my test on wednesday and finding any excuse not to do so....i've just been showing off the girlygang blog to my friend when i realised that my little sis put a comment up. makes me wonder if our blog is considered PG or RA. with some of the stories that we get in here. hmm....

last week in the sem now. life is sooo boring.... i'm so sick of studying. i can't wait till i finish exams. then i can do thing during my hols. perhaps go for another road trip or at least shopping sprees. hehe....and i can borrow lots and lots of dvds and hide in my rabbit hole with a hot cup of coffee and hibernate. getting really chilly here.

Perth girls, there's a new restaurant in northbridge that's suppose to be quite good. it's called Room 19. for the past few months, there's been this reality tv show called "my restaurant rules" where 5 couples from sydney, melbourne, brisbanem, adelaide and perth all get a chance to set up their dream restaurant and the public votes how well they are doing (in terms of design, food, atmosphere, etc) and which couple to boot off each week. amazingly, perth was the last remaining restaurant, meaning they were the only couple who got to keep their restaurant. the rest lost their beloved restaurants. boohoo...strange show yes, but if it helped to create a new fantastic restaurant, i'm all for it! so come down soon girls and we can all go try it out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter