<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

hey there, girls.

i am sooo bogged down with work. i'mgot 2 tests next week which i've not even halfway through studying for, got group assignments due. individual assignments blah blah... and it's been freakin hot these few days. and i'm beginging to feel strangled. i need to get out and find my own friends to hang out. i need to have my own life. nowadays i just go to sch and come home and study or do homework. i need something to do. something fun, something i enjoy. something out of the house. basically i'm BORED. but i haven't the time or money to dedicate to anything. my house is a mess. really huge mess but i haven't the time or energy or mood to clean up. i wanna go out and party too.... maybe it's just the heat driving me nuts. it went up to 41.4 degrees today. the air is so thick and hot and i was in sch the whole day....

i'm gonna clean up my room, by hook or by crook tomorrow if not i'll just keep feeling crowded. not sure if it'll help cos my computer is opened up now cos i've been trying to figure out what wrong with it. don't think all the wires and transistors exposed will ease the look of my room.

wish me luck


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter