<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

congrats, gayle! i thought you wanted to work at saceos? so you actually started working there when src called to give you an interview? and you got in? so what's the plan now? can u just quit saceos like that? are you on probation with them? come on gayle, give full details!!! i'm too far to pick up pieces here and there, i need the full goss!!!

angie: not that hard, instead of using the girlygang's user name to log in, i have my own account with blogger. having the girlygang's username and password, i gave my personal account access so i blog from my own account. if it gets too confusing, let me know. i don't think i gave a really good explanation back there. BTW, it's qingya, not chingya

update on my life: SOOO MUCH WORK!!!! i've been really slack and my heartrate doubles when i think of the work i have to do each work. and i haven't even started.... i'm gonna be so busy this weekend. plus, ben's finally coming back tomorrow night. missed him so much. but good news is i finally got started on my PR application. getting at least i think getting the form is the 1st step.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter