<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

asking what's happening to me? i'm not in too good a state now, to be honest with you. i think i'm unstable. i feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere....i feel almost non-existent, except for the occasional feeling of entrapment. i feel like running on and on and on....doesn't matter where i go, as long as i'm running away from my life. i think i kinda freaked mich out the other day by asking her to make me depress. i've got a scary 1hr presentation tomorrow and i'm not well prepared... haven't even rehearsed once and frankly, at this moment, i dun give a shit. i'm too tired. too tired of trying to hang on and push myself to do more. i just wish i could disappear and not feel anything. and looking at my schedule, i won't be able to do that till after my exams which are at the end of nov. i need a break. i need you girls around me.....
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter