<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 07, 2003

hi girls,
just got a testimonial from stella on friendster reminding me how much i've been neglecting some of you...thought i should kinda update you guys what my life is like now...

Well for 1, i'm waiting for my final results. fingers cross on all High Distinctions...(hehehe...very high hopes, i know)
Will be changing uni next semester, starting my Masters in Sci(IT). should last me about 1 and a half years or 2, depending how lazy i get. And i'll prob be applying for PR which means i won't be back end of this year if it doesn't get approved by then. i'll have to wait till it gets approved or till June next year or end of next year to go back. Gayle and i were discussing how this might be the first time in the last 5 years or so that we will not be having a christmas party at my place. She was complaining how she'll be stranded all alone in singapore on x'mas.

Mich: so sorry to hear about your new circumstances. I knew how much you wanted to go. at least you can hang out with gayley longer than expected. please don't go drinking again to drown your sorrows ok? "dangerous" things can happen.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter