<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

hi girls. will be going back to perth this friday. for some reason, it seems a lot harder to leave this time. there's this uneasiness in me that i can't seem to justify. Perhaps because this is the longest break i've had, so i've been so accustomed to life here that i do not welcome reverting my lifestyle back to the australian way. Or maybe it's just because this coming semester will be my final one and i know after that, things are uncertain. I do no like uncertainty. call me a control freak but i like to know what is moving at 120 kph headed straight for me, before it hits me. There's this very final feeling to this departure. like i'm never coming back. it's strange. but i feel like i'm seeing my singapore friends for one last time......as least for a a while.

Mich, i still haven't visited ''medicine bottle''. could you sms me the address? i might go down there on thursday.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter