<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 19, 2002

I feel human again..... the past few weeks(especially the last 3 days), i felt more like a machine than human... Was working on this huge assignment day and night... in my waking hours, i'm in front of the PC. in my sleep, i dream i'm in front of a PC. i could even see the error messages my program was giving me in my sleep!! Now it's all over...phew!

yesterday was a whole blur for me.... was up all night the night before till 8am..as people were goint to school, i was leaving came home to shower and with no sleep, back to school at 9am again for class.. that's not too bad... the worst part was that martin and i were getting tummyaches from eating the food in school...so in lecture, we were tired, sleepy and sick.

sigh..can't imagine the whole process is gonna repeat again next week


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter