<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 14, 2002

hi, my bootiful friends. i'm back from my never never land. I'm also back in perth. just got back today....so tired.... had 1 hour of sleep last night cos i spent most of my last few hours in s'pore on the phone with various friends, namely stella. made it so hard for me to leave. but alas, somehow, perth feels more like home to me (DUN KILL ME!!!!)
my car is in a horrible mess. i feel like washing it now but i'm just too tired. just cleaned my room.

michy.... hardly saw you this hols. can prob count the times with one hand. anyway..good work with teh page...looks great... do update it...haha..should be reminding myself...

can someone please get the mermaid to contribute.. no matter how far she's swam to, there's always the internet.

i've been thinking about becoming a hermit recently... not actually thinking of being one. but what it would be like to be one.... friends..... can't leave with them, can't leave without them. sigh....

oh yes...happy vday, gals.

ps: stel, remember to mail me about that certain matter.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter