<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 01, 2002

Happy new year girls!

First day of the new year and I hope everything has been well so far?
I spent my whole day resting, sleeping and eating.
I think my second new year resolution is to cut down the number of hours that I sleep and learn to be more energetic.
Third resolution : appreciate everyone around me, especially my family. I think I have been quite cruel to them for the past 20 years!
Fourth resolution: Learn to be more positive and less paranoid.
Fifth resolution: Try to be more hardworking when it comes to work and er, sometimes going out. ( I think this repeats every year)

I am determined to make 2002 a better year. U girls must support me on that!

G


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter