<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 22, 2001

Mich......you ninny, of all times to fall ill. Anyway hope you are better now.

We went to Elfie's place for Hari Raya today and I finally met Ben! He looks just like in his pictures and he didnt say anything to me so i didnt get a chance to interoggate him. Siigggggh. Next time maybe. Note: Shihui wore a v lowcut top. I wore my new things and Gayle didnt want to take off her yellow cardi to show me what she was wearing.

After that we met up again at Balaclava which is a nice place to chill and chat and we left close to two cos everyone was tired. I had such a huge urge to go to East Coast park or some other beautiful and quiet corner of the city to just sit and talk but these lazy bums all wanted to sleep. I think sleep is rather pointless but i digress. I think i really need a nocturnal mate, someone who lives near me and who enjoys the night time as much as i doooo. Andre is in tekong all the time and its hard for him to come with me.For the longest time ive longed to go for walks at night but i dont want to do it alone cos im a chatterbox and need to talk to someone all the time. OK, this is my one wish this Xmas..

stel.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter