<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 30, 2001

hey girls thanks for celebrating my birthday and I really love all your pressies!*hugs*
BUT
I don't think I enjoyed my birthday this year at all. Don't worry, its not because of the dramatic saturday episode that U girls thought might have let me down and killed my mood, but I just feel quite cranky and not in a very good mood today. For one, I thought that the dinner was extremely weird..I feel at a loss of words because I do not have anything to say to them, with the exception of my housemates(girls). I could feel some tension and awkward moments. Ok maybe I am too sensitive here. Maybe I was a bad host and everyone got really bored after eating. Dunno, just thought dinner was quite a bad idea.
Aiyah anyway its all over now, looking forward to celebrating new year properly. I want a good year ahead. Didnt have a very gd birthday and I hope its not an omen of impending misfortunes.

G



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter