<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 20, 2001

Hey girls,
im doing very badly with my shopping. Havnt thought of anything to get Andre or his family or my family. Went shopping yesterday but it was such a total failure.....Tried again today but bought myself this cream chiffon top that I will probably wear only once. THerefore, not only have i not accomplished any XMAS shopping, i have also resumed my shopping addiction!! TMD, I thought i would really quit this time.

Watched Lord Of the Rings today...it was soooooooo fantastic........but annoying, cos i cant wait for the sequel to turn up. And im totally in love with Cate Blanchett. I find her so beautiful and feminine and such a great actress.......i really do. I love her!!!!! ANdre, as all guys, loves Liv Tyler ...Yelch.

stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter