<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 02, 2001

ok here is my list...girls go and fill urs up ok???
1)Name/Nick/Age –
(2) Girlfriend/Boyfriend – none

(3) What do you do when you feel bad? – cry? take a nice hot shower…lie down on the floor in the middle of my room in the dark
(4) Do you always tell the truth? - no
(5) Are you happy? – generally yes
(6) Do you believe in God? - . definitely

(7) Do looks matter? – only to the extend of having good skin

(8) Politics? – 3rd wave feminism…
(9) Do you think homosexuals should be allowed to adopt? - no
(10) What is the meaning of life? – dunno I’ve not finish with living

(11) Do you think everything was better in former times? – I love the 70s and 60s…people are sooo creative then… everything now seems to be a big rip off from the past.. the whole retro movement and neo-anything art movements are just a cover up for the lack of creatitvity.

(12) Would you consider yourself intelligent? – I know I’m not stupid

(13) Listens to? -. Indie pop/ rock and abit of jazz ..

(14) Friends? – yes and I love them all

(15) Self-Confidence (1-10)? – 6 and increasing

(16) Immigration? – I would love to …ny or London? I’m a city person

(17) Are you a feminist? – nope but all my male classmates think so…

(18) Make-up? – minimal. I take less than one min to put on makeup..heh

(19) Pessimist/Optimist? – used to be very pessimistic but am trying to be more optimistist!

(20) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? – yes!

(21) Most negative quality? – punctuality? Procrastination?
(22) Do you have a life? –sadly only during the holidays? I’m quite a workaholic…at least that’s what a lot of pple say

(23) Can you manage without the Internet? – yes but not well
(24) What's your opinion on big occasions such as Xmas, etc? – love them
(25) How do you dress? – right now a lot of knitted long sleeves tops and jeans despite the weather
(26) Favorite Color? - green
(27) Is your hair dyed? - yes
(28) Organ Donor? -

(29) Do you fear death? - yess
(30) What means the most to you? – people I love
(31) Are you popular? – ive friends….
(32) Are you social? – no I’m super tao but I can be very sociable if I’m up to it or drunk

(33) Who would you most like to be? – right now…a tai tai but other wise..a rich and famous graphic artist

(34) You biggest dream? It’s constantly changing…right now I want live in a beach house and have beautiful children.
(35) What are you afraid of? –being mediocre
(36) Are you happy with the way you look? – most of them time when I’m not having pimple breakouts
(37) Height/Weight? 171/2? cm 49-53kg
(38) Do you think your weight is OK? – uh huh

(39) Is there extra-terrestrial life? nope
(40) Do you have an obsession? – yes contantly..i’ love being obsessed with stuff…like colours ..toys..blahblah cameras ..

(41) Do you feel stressed? – most of the time

(42) What is PLUR? - dunno

(43) Do you believe in horoscopes? – only when it comes to analyzing one’s personality.

(44) What starsign are you most like? – my own…

(45) Do you believe in the universal right of freedom of speech? – whatever…

(46) Satanism? -

(47) Christianity? – I’m a back sliding one

(48) Do you like school? – nope I hate my school like anything …I only enjoy doing school work

(49) What would you do if you ruled the world for one day? –lazy to think right now

(50) Addicted to anything? - milo

(51) Easy to sleep? – huh?

(52) Do you like philosophy and psychology? – I like psychology….went thought this period of time when I read up all about clinical depression and all the serial killers at crime library.com but tt was 3 years ago
(53) Who would you want to hurt right now? –h** s** t*** I want to hurt him bad!

m.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter