<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 03, 2001

Michh...i think your doll looks like a fake kewpie doll...I hate dolls....all thanks to Chucky-doll of our childhood. I still like Barbie dolls though, and i am obsessed with buying clothes for my kid sister's barbies altho she doesnt really appreciate them. I think this was the earliest hint of my shopperholicalism. :)

Hey guess what..I finally saw that elusive woman Qingya on ICQ yesterday. She msged me and told me she kinda broke up with Arthur about a month ago and that she is super relieved because he wasnt her type at all. Well, things seem to be hunkydory for her.

Argh, back to work.

stel

oooh ps: I saw your friends on tv mich...the paperdolls.....i thought they looked so ridiculous! HA! The funniest costume i saw was this girl wearing a bloody cloth covered with cereal boxes...because she was a 'cereal' killer........HAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHA
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter