<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 01, 2001

hi girls...sorry if i've been ignoring you recently..... been much too busy with uni. I've major assignments due this week and was in school whole of last weekend doing my work, coming home only in the wee hours of the morning... in fact, i just came home from school. it's not that bad actually...except for the fact that the sun is alrteady starting to rise and it's too bright for me to sleep....so i'm gonna wait till 6am, drive down to macDonalds and get myself a breakfast meal.....STARVING..........more hungry than tried, really.......i've class at 11....which is why, i'm trying not to sleep now cos if i do sleep, i know i won't wake up in time for class or to hand in my assignments

I'll prob not be updating teh blog in the next 2 weeks since i've only 1 week to study for my exams so spare me!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter