<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 12, 2001

hey girls..my exam is finally over! I am officially on a 3 mth break! oh btw, shihui wants either stel or mich to help get tix for fat boy slim. We are all going rite?
yes stel..u have finally joined me and discover the beauty of acid jazz and all the groovy beats. I love incognito too! U should go check out brand new heavies as well..
And mich, cheer up! Lifes still a long way to go and don't worry in any situation I am in a worse state than u are..I have been feeling like an absolute loser in recent weeks. I am starting to believe that I have some sore of inferiority complex and suffer from low self esteem. But! I must admit that yesterday's affirmation with u girls made me feel better and I slept quite well after that.hehhhh..
The birthday pix are quite nice..the girl in spaghetti strap..is she pam?

g
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter