<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 07, 2001

hey gayle...got ur card..it's just on time thanks!!
girlss.. my birthday parties ended today morning with me sprawling in my toilet feeling terrible....
met up with my secondary school classmate on tuesday...we pigged out at cyrstal jade with seafood hor fan...some fried stuff and yummy thick crab soup with corn...watched the princess dairy...i love teeny movie so i guess it was pretty entertaining for me. then we had mudpie at nydc! my fav food for 2000....and we went shopping...boughts some undies and this lovely sweater at top shop cos there is this 20% discount off items if purchased on birthdays....bumed into one of my secondary friend and she actually sang a birthday song for me in the shop...super embarassing. went to meet up with studiomates...ate MORE foood! goodness i was so bloody stuffed...then we went to embargo...girlssssss the place is really great for chilling out... very nice ambience and cafe del mar kinda music..think u all will love it there. we had 2 jugs of long island tea for 65 bucks a jug!!! crazy rightttttttt! then the bloody bartender introuced us to this supposedly potent drink called sex on the beach but it tasted like strawberry syrup...think we got tricked man...anyway the whole night ended with me super pissed after an argument with dickson about design issues.. so gek!!!!!
went partying again yesterday with my current classmates at orange cos they all thought my bday was on the 16th... we were still supposed to go to lesbo night on Tuesday but we didnt make it...anyway...it' was ladies night and freee flow plus my friend won a bottle of soon to be expired white wine so we had loadsss to drink... i got there at 1130? and i was greeted with lovelyyyyy tulipsss..so touched! it was the first time i've received flowersss!!!gagaga they bought me apple strudel!! my fav food of 2001...hehe.and they got me this lovelyyyyy retro top with butterfly sleeves..... we got q. drunk somewhere towards the end and stared dancing on seats and swinging their pingpong ball chandelier ard and the bouncer told us off….super embarrassing but who cares! then we played follow the leader and at one point london bridge and we did some parts of the great singpoare work out...ahahaha think we were madddd...we stayed till it ended then there is this choa ah beng called ekin that chase my classmates ard the dance floor when we slow dance...hahahah so funny......i was still super drunk in the cab and think i insulted the tazi driver here and there and he told us he wont charge midnight surcharge and even gave us his namecard...what nonsense mannn! the cab fare was like 23 bucksss can! when i got home i was still verrrry drunk...think i'm ggoing to get it from my dad when he comes home tonight...and i was feeling super nauseous but good thing i didnt puke!

m.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter