<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 03, 2001

haha stel the girl wearing a cereal costume turned out to be my friend's friend!Haha..what a small world..
Come to think of it, I have not spoken to Qingya in ages. I am just glad to know that shes still alive in New york. I bet she doesnt even visit this site at all...
I think I am back to my shopaholic days..been wanting to buy stuff everyday even though I am so broke!hhehhe
Went to Fremantle today and spent all my money on food!!!I ate so much that I feel pretty nauseous..but I had a great day despite the rain!
Watched Zoolander as well..its so funny!Girls, I strongly recommend u all to watch it!Haha..its like a male version of legally blonde but funnier!!

I miss partying..I can't wait to go clubbing when I get back to Singapore..u all better be free.. I really want to go to centro and embargo..and where else? Liquid room and dlb O sounds quite fun too..when when when???

G
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter