<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 02, 2001

Girls.....i feel so guilty man....my exams start on the 20th and ive been partying partying partying.

Just got back from Mohd Sultan wif my Uni mates...Went to Liquid Room( q nice crowd,atmosphere), Club Q and Dbl O. I got ushered in free at Liquid Room.....felt so like a babe ok,haha. The doorbitch and bouncer let us cut the super loooooong queue outside and all the pple queuing outside were giving us dagger eyes i imagine...Before tt went halloween partying on weds (boring failure), last week got puked out at Xuan Bar...OK THATS IT. I MUST WORK HARD NOW! I will spend my weekend at the library studying..promise....but sunday going to Centro for my final bash..Centro Boyz Nite...Its a v fun gay party night...After tt i will hermitize at home...promise........

stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter