<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 11, 2001

G: Yeah. she even went to download the song and burnt it into a cd so that she could play me the song i want.....I swear she is such a sweetie.
EH guys i went for innergrooves yesterday, its this acid-jazz open air concert from 6pm-3am at fort canning park wif acts from japan n UK.....Im totally not into groovy music but i tell u the lineup was fantastic and the crowd was beautiful!!!!!! Lots of angmohs n panasians who were really 'on' and the mood was fantastic.No pesky kids cos the min age limit was 18...I had a lot of fun n my legs are still aching from dancing all night.I liked Incognito, Soul Bossa Trio and Freestylers v much! V goood music....much much better than expected.....totally worth 55 bucks n i am the happiest broke person in the world!

stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter