<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 02, 2001

Check out this lovely doll I bought from china town while sourcing for materials..hehe

Hey girls…think I’m finally free at last.. I know I’ve announced this like 3 times but I’m q. sure I’m finally done with all my projects! My whole body is aching like mad from not sleeping well/ at all for 5 days…my fingers are swollen from cutting all those bloody foam boards and doing mocks up….mannnnn I need a good holiday! I’m supposed to go for my surprise bday party later but I called ex studiomate to tell him that I cant exactly make it today… really I just too tired to get out of bed… and guess what girls! B***e is the one who organized this party for meee …so she’s not pissed with me anymore! But weve not talked to each other for nearly a month and it’s just going to be really weird when we finally meet up…
Btw I need a job! Stella..got any lobangs? I’ve been overspending my parents money on projects and taxi rides despite the economy crisis..i feel super guilty!! Still I expect a bday gift from them..hehe okok girls help me decide. Should I be really practical and get useful stuff like a tablet for digital illustration and an anti virus software or should I just make myself really happy by getting a toys r us voucher and get all the toys I want…:D been eyeing at the beatles figurines for ages alreadyyyy….gagaga.or should I just get a voucher from basher graphic books..so I can get all the yummy graphic design books ??
Btw any recommendation of good books to read?

Stel: centro on Sunday sounds fun..i might just go with my studio mates as well…
Shihui gayle….don’t overwork!and come back soon…. or maybe I should just to go perth for my holidays so we can all come back together?

m.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter