<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 12, 2001

Ohdyaa... Mich i didnt tell u what happened that nite. Nmd u can ask me when we are both online. Shihui ask gayllee.But seriously its not a big matter at all ... Its just stuff that sticks in my mind. Like earwax etc.

I think i have the hand foot mouth disease... I have sores on my tongue and Ive been feeling nauseaus since this morning. I took a cab to sch and guess what, a little girl passanger before me took it upon herself to VORRMit all over the taxi. Every one's got the flu bug over here. Steff was really sick and her grey colored contacts were expired but she was too vain to throw them away. So when she couldnt take the pain anymore,she had to wrestle it out of her eyeballs in the bus (super embarressing) and then she had one grey eye and one black eye left so she looked very creeeepy. Im very worried for her. She has 400 degrees in both eyes and i hope she didnt get killed going home.

stel

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter