<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Mich, what bossa nova beach party???Sounds fun!Can we have that when me and shihui go back!!!Eh u all better start planning the parties when I get back..I feel like going for a short relaxing holiday,even if its at sentosa! I think I need a break..
Anyway Mich, I think that B*****e is a bitch lah..how can she throw tantrums when and where she like! For god's sake thats like so childish! I think U should just be mean to her. She sounds too attention seeking.I think U should really just ignore her...
Hey I think I have developed a really good habit of sleeping early and getting up erm quite early everyday. can't help it. gets tired once 1 am sets in...sometimes I think I am sleeping too much..help!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter