<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Mich i think that dingdong b****e is a bitch lah.. i dont think she really treats you like a friend and at our age i think its time we not fiveaguck about certain types of people.if i were you,i'd just be POLITE and leave it as it is. just because someone throws a tantrum doesnt mean u should go grovel at her snout.Gayle, mich, remember what i was upset about the day we met up at gayle's place....remember.....someone was telling me something abt my Ant that i was super confused about. I think its v sad cos sometimes you regard some pple as great friends, and you have good times together etc and then one day you realize heeey, maybe not..Well, im polite and i still treat her as a good friend but i can't help being a bit wary now. Do you all think im crazy?I dont know. I just feel kinda miffed.

`stell from hell
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter