<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 29, 2001

I am all wet!

Just came back from supper and got caught in the largest rainstorm in two years i think. THe entire Singapore is super flooded...the car went through knee-high water just now and i felt like i was going thru a huuuge car wash! I got caught in the rain three times cos the umbrella was hogged by shilong and thank goodness didnt see any tikos when i got back. However, my house was flooded cos the windows were open and my rabbits and hamster were all half-drowned in puddles of water! They were shivering and lookking super skinny and drenched i felt so soorrrrrry for them! I scrubbed my babies down wif a towel and dumped more sawdust in the hamster cage....I hope none of them dies :~~~~ They must have been out there for more than an hour........

stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter