<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 06, 2001

hey girls, can't believe u all faired so terribly in my test!Damn it!hehh..mich,I can't believe I drew that when I was in primary 6..haha it looked so childish!And Yes,I am quite embarrassed just looking at it but don't worry I will not kill u for it..this kinda trivial thing need not make me violent.
Stel: Stop cursing me with rapid weight gain..if it really happens,I swear I will never talk to u again..hmph...haha
Shihui: Are u feeling better? I trust Ben to shower u with lotsa affection and tonics!

Hey, I was feeling quite crappy for the past few days cos of the one guy that I like now, buddha or Mr G u all may known he as and yes I am proud to announce that crush period is almost over and life is Almost,not quite back to the way it used to be! U girls should be happy for me yah?

beamers,
gayle
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter