<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 22, 2001

girlssssssssssssss i'm finally done with all my major projects for tis sem. so all i can do now is to hope that i wont fail ....just woke up from longgg and niceeeeee nap ..
today had been terrible..i've got 2 submissions one at 830 and the other at 10..i had to sneak to school at 830 once the office doors open to smuggle in my project then rushed home and try to finish up the other project....didnt happen cos i' got stuck bounding the bloody book together..yeah i hate to do mock ups..so i took my time, got a fake mc...got to school and handed up my work at lastttttttttttttttttttt.....ive got alot of stuff to worry about but i really couldnt care about it now... i shall make full use of tis one week b4 all the bad news roll in...

where shall we goo...no thailand or kl for me plsss
mich
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter