<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 27, 2001

GIRLSSSSSSSSS dammit im so bitter now.. i didnt make it to zouk cos i'm sick damn it plus i've this last little submission..it's sort of my re-sub for my first project..the one that the bloody lect. tore ! and i've to finish q. aload of work by thursday or suffer with a subpaper during jan..when my final project starts....ARRGG my classmates got in for free..i bet they are having loads of fun....with their lovely costumes now.....arrrgggg i hate that bloody lect..i curse him to be impotent! ok that's mean..i take tt back...sighhhh sigh
shitshitshit!!! eat shit and die h** s** ***n!
ok no one is going to speak of any halloween party here and make me jealous...grrrrr
girlssssss! u all must help me plan one big party as well to make up for all the misery i've been through cos of that stupid fat lardy piece of hum chee peng..
i'm feeling so sick and pissed now i think i'm going to faint!
m.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter