<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 07, 2001

Girls!

I had the most hilarious time today..Had to go down to Haw Par Villa to do some tourism research and it was *surprise* really fun!
I think gayle n mich will like it alot...its super grotesque and morbid.I loved all the torture scenes in the 'Ten Courts Of Hell' and my favourite punishment is being drowned in dirty blood! HA! Hilarious! When the pictures come out i will show you all.

Gayle, what happened to you and Buddha..Why depressed?? SO what did he say when you gave him the CD? Anyways, if Buddha dont want you then you can go for the other Sun WuKong guy that we saw in the same set of pics. All china-china one what. :)

Ok gotta get back to my boooks.

~stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter