<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 03, 2001

Gayle: Yup.Lomo is a cam that takes a sequence shots.
Mich : I have missed the bid date see lah!!!!

All : Yeap. He looks very hamsup in all our childhood pics. I can show you more but i dont have the time to find them today. Eh help you guys! Im going to renovate my disgusting toilet. Its just a normal toilet with white tiles and peach sink/peepot. I stuck a lot of gawdawful stickers everywhere. Any suggestions or volunteers to help redo my loo? Meeech..you are the most arty one. You help me think of something. I will pay $2 an hr. I actually want to retile my entire toilet with black tiles but it is pending approval from my parents. Somehow, I DONT think it is going to happen.Ive been super bz these days n have just fin renovating my bedroom today.When i buy film for my polaroid, i will show you all what it looks like now.

stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter