<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 05, 2001

gayle, shihuiii. damnit.you better retort or i'll curse you with rapid 5 kg weight gain.

Im so terribly busy. I have two major research projects due and i'll be outta-my-mind busy until oct 20th,after which i have a measly 1 mth to cram for my exams. And am going to leave for Japan houurs after my last paper..stressstresss.

Oh and the latest on my renovation endeavour : I am going to paint my room hot pink next week and my parents have rejected my pleas to retile my toilet because it will cost 2500 singapore dollars, i kid you not.I really hope they are not in some conspiracy to trick me

.Am going to Ikea tomorrow to buy more new furniture and will spend rest of glorious Saturday in the National Library looking through microfilm newspapers...... Had to reject two offers to go get drunk at China Icky Black due to busy status.

Im starting to feel like a monstrous housewife-geek hybrid. Help.

~stel
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter