<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 05, 2001

gayle and shihui!!! what are u guys up to! shihui ive been seeing u online for 2 days!! leave us a msg!

stel! ure going to japan?! how luckyyyyy! my parents are too paranoid to allow me to leave the country this holiday...i really want to check out Taiwan! or go london to visit my friend tina...and check out st martins... i really hate school more and more everyday.. i feel tt my lects. are sooo against me.ack. yesyes the problem is still there.....guess what i'll do now is to do as much personal work as i can and get my portfolio ready for art school application instead of job hunting. my friend tina is having tons of fun in london as it is... she has already found a bf there[a sign to show tt she is really settling well in london]...this korean-taiwanese dude who is taking fashion design.

stel how's ur room?? i say go for hot pink instead of lime green...i'll help u find pics of 60s underground interior design once i'm done with my current project...[20th oct?]


michy
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter