<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 18, 2001

STELLA'S UNDERWEAR ADVENTURES AND SO FORTH:

YUCK,i look so ugly in the pic....shihui PLSS send mich some nicer ones before i disown this website....And how dare u all complain abt my counter...it is velly good considering i DO NOT know any HTML at all.....But feel free to change it...Actually it is also an eyesore to me.

Hey girls,im sooo obsessed wif underwear now ok....i bought 5 extremely pretty thongs/panties just now,and a new bra....And im saving up to buy the aqua bra wif Stepphy,cos if u buy two u get ten bucks off each...its really pretty!I just wish i could dig out the cumbersome waterpads.They make me look like Madonna's cones, albeit squashed cones.I derive immense satisfaction from seeing all my nice nice underwear stacked neatly in my drawers...Im so mad i actually went to throw away some old keepsakes( old presents,letters etc etc) in a few drawers to make room for my undies:one of bottoms,one for tops and one for my swimming suits and socks..And im going to buy a new mini chest of drawers to file my ever growing collection.

And this concludes my interesting underwear adventure

PS: i like lace so muccch,and diamante studs on my undies....

Stella
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter