<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 07, 2001

hey hey
i've signed up a spot for the girlygang on envy.nu so whoever can just go ahead and post something there or whatever..... i was thinking of setting this pictorial archive thing there during the dec. holidays when i've time to spare....hehe but i've still got the gg's video to compile...sooo i'll probably really only get to do the website in a year's time when i grad! hah.

oh i've permed my hair!! actually i did it twice cos the curls only appeared when it's wet and ive to use gel for it to stay so i did it again for another 15bucks and i absolutely look like an aunty now!! esp after i wash my hair..i remind myself of my aunt....GROSS.

otherwise i'm still doing badly in school...think i've lost my passion for work...and apparently i'm not the only one..most of my classmates are also going through this crisis...but nearly all of them are depressed over relationships which affects their work while i'm just...... haha i dunno....i just feel abit lost and tired of everything i guess......I remind myself of f**z!! cos he was also going through this thing during 3rd yr of poly... ewwwwwwwww
i better snap out of this fast!

mich
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter