<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 07, 2001

Hey girls..how are u all doing?I know I have been missing in action most of the time but thats because my computer crashed!Got it fixed a few days ago and it crashed within a day AGAIN,,,wat a bitch!School work has kept me busy as well..the mtv shooting has been driving me crazy..sigh..quite stressed...and yeah,other than that ,I am still the same,single and grumpy...except that I am in ill health..keep falling sick,..damn it and yes I think I am running flat broke soon...totally overspent this semester and dunno wat I spent on..I think most of it goes to food!Haha..and shopping maybe?Sigh..ok ...nothing new..same old me and I guess I will end it here..see ya babes

gayle

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter