<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 10, 2001

Girls,
Im soooo tired!Andre had his 21st bday bash at his sister's spare house and we had to clean up after everybody(drunk) left...PLUS,i have my mass media midterms coming,plus im buried under so many things to read......My workload has really quadrapled this year.And i got class at 8 tm....IM SO STRESSED.I hate being a sophomore.Wish i were back in my naive year 1 days,holding BBQs at East Coast,going out for coffee and going to all sorts of ridiculous NUS bashese..But well.Enuff of the boring stuff.

Hey i watched AI and i super loved it!Its def so Kubrick..esp the alien parts.V SPace Odyssey 2001.And Jude law is so cute.Wish i had a gigolo joe of my own..Actually i do.Gigolo Andre...hurhur.

Okok,now for the cupid updates..Havnt been able to find a match for mich yet..and my "business" is real good in NUS.Im looking out for alot of my girlfriends plus one guy friend.So far im super unsuccessful .Nmd,i'll just expand my database and see how.

stella
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter